- Executive coaching which is business focused and psychologically backed. Our coaching enables clarity, cohesion and effective change in individuals and teams
- In-depth psychological profiling in order to fully understand individuals and their core drivers, for the purposes of development and assessment
- Individual coaching providing step change in performance and behaviours in non business contexts (e.g sport, media, education)
- Workshops, talks and education sessions to up skill, inspire and provide lasting knowledge
- Creative capability through releasing innovative potential in individuals and teams
We make use of psychological and work based methodologies combined with extensive experience to enable in-depth insights and positive results.
Selfridges Group (Selfridges & Co, Brown Thomas Holt Renfrew, deBijenkorf), University of Essex, the Cabinet Office, Cadent, Fenwick, Wincanton, Majestic Wine, Cath Kidston, The White Company, Lloyd’s of London, Lloyd’s Banking Group, Mothercare, BaxterStorey, WSH Ltd, Prezzo, TPG Capital, Southeastern railway.
Aroka has also worked with various sports professionals, high profile individuals and charities.